Patterson Executive Director Utah Department of Corrections
What does UDC stand for?
UDC stands for Utah Department of Corrections
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UDC
We have 126 other meanings of UDC in our Acronym Attic
- USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) Deployment Center
- Usage Data Collector (Eclipse)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Device Controller
- User Data Consolidation (telecommunications)
- User Defined Collection
- User Designation Code
- User Driven Content
- User-Definable Commands
- User-Defined Character (computing)
- User-Defined Command
- Utility Data Center (HP)
- Utility Distribution Company
- Utopia Diplomat Corps (Swirve's Utopia game)
- Undesirable Discharge, Trial by Civil Authorities (US Navy)
- Union de Défense des Commerçants et des Artisans
- Universal Digital Camera Adapter (Opticron)
- Universidad De Ciencias Aplicadas y Ambientales (Spanish: University of Applied and Environmental Sciences; Colombia)
- University District Community Association
- Unlicensed Diabetes Care Assistant
- Upside Down Count Attitude (contract bridge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Utah Department of Corrections uses geothermal energy for space and domestic water uses in the Utah State Prison in Salt Lake County.
Mountain Time (0620 GMT) after being shot in the chest by a five-man firing squad at the Utah State Prison in Draper, a suburb of Salt Lake City, Steve Gehrke, a spokesman for the Utah Department of Corrections, told reporters.
The Utah Department of Corrections (DOC) continues to administer and manage the program, and Valley Mental Health of Salt Lake City originally was contracted to provide treatment services.
The plan, according to The Salt Lake Tribune, is being touted by the Utah Department of Corrections as a chance to teach all inmates the essential values of accountability and responsibility.
Known as the Fugitive Task Force (FTF), it included three FBI agents, three Utah Department of Corrections officers, two Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office detectives, two detectives from the Salt Lake City Police Department, and one West Valley City Police Department investigator.
CitiCapital has implemented existing energy retrofit financing programs with municipalities and not-for-profit organizations in CCI targeted cities, including the Regents of the University of California in San Francisco as well as more than 30 municipal buildings in the City of New Orleans, LA, the State of Utah Department of Corrections in Salt Lake City, and Austin Community College in Austin, Texas.
Patterson Executive Director Utah Department of Corrections Thomas E.