[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 1999, a joint operation was developed between the Utah Department of Corrections, Utah Correctional Industries (UCI), Salt Lake Community College and various other community organizations and members.
What does UCI stand for?
UCI stands for Utah Correctional Industries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCI
We have 105 other meanings of UCI in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Coolness Index
- University Circle Incorporated (Cleveland, Ohio)
- University of California, Irvine
- Unlawful Command Influence (military justice)
- Updated Coordinating Instructions
- Uplink Control Information (wireless communications)
- Upper Cook Inlet (Alaska)
- Urban Coast Institute (Monmouth University; New Jersey)
- Urban Consultants, Inc.
- User-Computer Interface
- Microcuries Per Liter
- Microcurie Per Cubic Meter
- Uniform Conviction Information Act (Illinois)
- Union County Improvement Authority (New Jersey)
- User Centered Information Architecture (computing)
- Utah Crop Improvement Association
- Utsunomiya City International Association (Japan)
- University of California Irvine Alumni Association
- Uniform Commercial and Industrial Appraisal Report (real estate)
- University of California International and Area Studies (collaboration of research units on eight UC campuses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sets will be dismantled through Utah Correctional Industries, which runs a skills training program for inmates about to be paroled.
Similar disparities exist at Utah Correctional Industries, which employs nearly 700 in the prison's highest-paid and most-skilled jobs.