He had been in his usual state of health before this episode and denied any significant medical, surgical, or family history.
What does USOH stand for?
USOH stands for Usual State of Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of USOH
- United States Oil Fund, LP (est. 2006)
- United States Orienteering Federation
- Universal Service Obligation Fund (India)
- US Olympic Foundation (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Under Secretary Of the Army
- Union of Slovenian Organic Farmers Associations (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- United States of America
- United States Office of Government Ethics
- Usual State of Good Health
- United Samoan Organization of Hawaii
- United States Overseas Internal Defense
- United States Out of Korea Committee
- United States On Line
- Underground Sound of Moscow (Russia)
- United States Operations Mission
- Upward Spread of Masking (hearing)
- United States Office of Management and Budget (US government; also seen as OMB)
- Universal Statement of Need
- Urology Specialists of Nevada
- United States of North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other than this complaint, he was in his usual state of health.
She was in her usual state of health until 5 days before admission, when she noted the abrupt onset of severe headache, followed by temperatures up to 39.