The Dell Latitude XP represents a leading-edge quality of effort to bring next-generation power technology to bear in addressing mobile users' performance requirements," said Dr.
What does UPR stand for?
UPR stands for Users' Performance Requirement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UPR
We have 59 other meanings of UPR in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Periodic Review (UN Human Rights Council)
- University of Puerto Rico
- Unprocessed Packet Rate
- Unsaturated Polyester Resin
- Upper Pipe Ram
- Upper Principal Representation
- Upstream Petroleum Report
- Uranium Production Reactor
- User Preferred Routing
- Usual Place of Residence
- United Professional Rodeo Association (Wills Point, TX)
- University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo (Arecibo, Puerto Rico)
- University Postgraduate Research Award (Australia)
- Undergraduate Program Review Audit Committee (Council of Ontario Universities)
- University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla
- Universidad de Puerto Rico en Bayamón
- Upper Paraguay River Basin
- Union Pacific Railroad Company (Omaha, NE)
- Union Pacific Resources Company (Texas and Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operating enterprise-class applications over low bandwidth-high latency satellite links demands a dynamic, robust WAN Optimization capability to satisfy the users' performance requirements.
We replaced a relational database with Objectivity/DB in order to achieve our users' performance requirements," said Ken Warner, software engineer at American Meter, who was recognized at the ceremony.