User-Defined Fields - Allows merchants to create up to 99 user-defined fields and apply special business rules to them.
What does UDF stand for?
UDF stands for User-Defined Field (SAP)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UDF
We have 49 other meanings of UDF in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Disk Format (Optical Storage Technology Association)
- Urban Design Framework (Australia)
- Urban Development Foundation (UK)
- Urban Direction Finding
- Urgent Detection Factor
- User Data File
- User Defined Feature
- User Defined Format
- User Defined Functions
- User Development Fee (India)
- Ultrasound Directed Follicle Aspiration
- UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) Database for Astrochemistry (UK)
- Undrafted Free Agent (National Football League)
- Upper Demerara Football Association (Guyana)
- User Defined Function Block
- Urban Drainage and Flood Control District (Colorado)
- Undesirable Discharge, Fraudulent Enlistment (US Navy)
- Unity Displacement Factor Frequency Changer (electronics)
- Union of Democratic Forces of Guinea (political party; Guinea, Africa)
- University Dental Faculty Group (University of Rochester Medical Center; Rochester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ID CredentialCenter now supports user-defined field encryption to meet Social Security privacy concerns.
1 features integrated work flow allowing inspections within a work order; data handling with validation, auto-population, rule-based selection, and importing of external data sets; enhanced configuration and user-defined fields.
Powerful search and recall criteria are said to easily analyze by compound, date or any of 10 other user-defined fields.
Many of the data files, such as customer, vendor and inventory, have space for user-defined fields, which can be used when printing or viewing reports.
CompanionLink brings Outlook BCM to mobile devices with support for advanced features like categories, linking contacts to calendar events, and user-defined fields.
Improved User-Defined Fields: makes profiling customers and other key activities easier with categorized, user-defined fields organized in the way that the salesperson prefers.
User-defined fields (pull-downs, query-fields, add-ons, post-approvals, line items, notes, etc.