User-defined fields assist us in tracking billable hours and facilitate our monthly revenue recognition process.
What does UDF stand for?
UDF stands for User-Defined Field (SAP)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UDF
We have 49 other meanings of UDF in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Disk Format (Optical Storage Technology Association)
- Urban Design Framework (Australia)
- Urban Development Foundation (UK)
- Urban Direction Finding
- Urgent Detection Factor
- User Data File
- User Defined Feature
- User Defined Format
- User Defined Functions
- User Development Fee (India)
- Ultrasound Directed Follicle Aspiration
- UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) Database for Astrochemistry (UK)
- Undrafted Free Agent (National Football League)
- Upper Demerara Football Association (Guyana)
- User Defined Function Block
- Urban Drainage and Flood Control District (Colorado)
- Undesirable Discharge, Fraudulent Enlistment (US Navy)
- Unity Displacement Factor Frequency Changer (electronics)
- Union of Democratic Forces of Guinea (political party; Guinea, Africa)
- University Dental Faculty Group (University of Rochester Medical Center; Rochester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An innovative closing system provides uniform performance across a field and in all working conditions, while allowing a user-defined field finish with hydraulic adjustments.
Capability to display and update user-defined fields,
1 features integrated work flow allowing inspections within a work order; data handling with validation, auto-population, rule-based selection, and importing of external data sets; enhanced configuration and user-defined fields.
The application offers both system-defined and user-defined fields to allow the city to configure the system to meet its specific business requirements.
Additional user-defined fields in Job Cost--Within the Job Cost product a new user-defined field window has been added to provide users with the capability to capture user-defined information and tailor the application to fit their specific needs.
With five user-defined fields and a free-format notes field, you can quickly structure your inventory records to fit your business needs.
Powerful search and recall criteria are said to easily analyze by compound, date or any of 10 other user-defined fields.