A key selection criteria for Thales was that the ECM system provide a full spectrum of usability offerings targeting every user-class in the organization, allowing each contributor to use the software tools they are familiar with and application interfaces most appropriate to their expertise.
What does UC stand for?
UC stands for User-Class
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UC
We have 26 other meanings of UC in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Cluster
- Urban Contemporary (music genre)
- Urban Council
- Urbana-Champaign (Illinois, USA)
- Urgent Care
- Urothelial Carcinoma
- Ursinus College (Collegeville, Pennsylvania)
- Usability Center
- User Conference
- User Correction
- Usual Care
- Uterine Contraction
- Utica College (New York)
- Utility Cargo (military aircraft designation)
- Utility Computing
- Utility Coordination
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- University of California Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program
- UC Monterey Bay Education, Science & Technology Center (University of California)
- University of California Institute for Mexico and the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the date of travel and the user-class specific approval rules, the workflow engine determines the level of approval required for a business trip.
In addition, PSINet believes that HP's Web Quality of Service (QoS) technologies may be integrated to help establish a robust and reliable infrastructure that will further enhance PSINet's service offerings with peak-user management, user-class prioritizing and service-class prioritizing solutions.