Mozilla is working closely with its Enterprise User Working Group on this project.
What does UWG stand for?
UWG stands for User Working Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWG
We have 40 other meanings of UWG in our Acronym Attic
- Gesetz Gegen Unlauteren Wettbewerb (Germany: act against unfair competition)
- State University of West Georgia (Carrollton, Georgia)
- Ultimate War Games (gaming)
- Unabhängige Wählergemeinschaft (German: independent voter community)
- Unified Western Grocers, Inc.
- Uniform Well-Face Gradient (hydrogeology)
- University of West Georgia (Carrollton, Georgia, USA)
- University Working Group (various schools)
- Urban Warfare Group
- Urban Working Group
- Utah Winter Games (outdoor sports)
- Utilities Working Group (various organizations)
- United Way of Greater Augusta (Virginia)
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- United Way of Greater Battle Creek (Michigan)
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- United Way of Greenville County (South Carolina)
- University of Warwick Gliding Club (UK)
- University of Washington Genome Center (research institute)
- University of Wisconsin Genetics Computer Group (Madison, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Networking & Operations, Physical and Link Layer, and Physical Layer User working groups discussed areas of focus and direction for the upcoming year.
The Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) concluded its latest quarterly meeting in San Diego last week by announcing the creation of a new user working group to address physical layer technology.