89 US Dollar) Duration: 22 months Systems concepts for intermodal baggage systems (including rail and flight) and intermodal information and guidance systems will be developed on the basis of market and user needs analysis.
What does UNA stand for?
UNA stands for User Needs Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UNA
We have 76 other meanings of UNA in our Acronym Attic
- United Nurses of Alberta (Canada; union)
- Universal Navigational Assistant
- Universal Network Architecture
- Universidad Nacional Agraria (Spanish)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma (Spanish: National Autonomous University; Costa Rica)
- Universitatea Nationala de Aparare (Romania)
- University of North Alabama
- University of the Netherlands Antilles (Netherlands)
- Use No Abbreviations
- Use No Acronyms
- User Network Aspects
- Utah Nurses Association
- United Nations Association of the United Kingdom
- United Nations Association of the United States of America
- Ugandan North American Association
- United Nations Association of Albania
- United Notary Association of America
- Universal Network Access Arrangement
- United Nations Aliens Analyzing Agency
- Unified Action Armed Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CFT50 was developed as the result of a user needs analysis conducted in con]unction with the University of Oxford's engineering department.
InforME developed this online service at the request of Maine businesses that were surveyed in an extensive user needs analysis conducted in 2009.