The solution also provides user location services, management tools to help optimize network performance and integrated reports that help assist organizations in complying with security regulations.
What does ULS stand for?
ULS stands for User Location Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ULS
We have 63 other meanings of ULS in our Acronym Attic
- University Laboratory School (various schools)
- University Legal Services (Washington, DC)
- University of Liggett School
- Unsecured Loan Stock
- Up-Link Station (Galileo System)
- Update of Legacy Systems
- Upper Limit Switch
- Upward-Looking SONAR
- Use Less Stuff
- User Level Security
- Ultra Low Sidelobe Antenna
- Universidad La Salle
- University of Labour and Social Affairs (social work; Vietnam)
- University of Leeds Speleological Association (caving club; Leeds, UK)
- Utah Life Science Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra Light Steel Auto Body
- University of London Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Upper Left Sternal Border
- United Kingdom Longitudinal Studies Centre (est. 1999)
- Universal Lossless Source Code (compression technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These vendors have extended the directory search capabilities of their Web sites to integrate with the Microsoft User Location Service (ULS) directory capabilities of NetMeeting.
The solution, with user location services, also provides management tools to help optimize network performance as well as integrated reports that help assist organizations in complying with security regulations.
At the appointed time, each participant opens NetMeeting and signs on to their assigned User Location Service (ULS).
Additionally, White Pine will integrate Microsoft's User Location Service (ULS) to further strengthen CU-SeeMe Directory Services.
The new Intel Internet Phone applet incorporates Microsoft's User Location Service (ULS) technology to locate other Internet phone users through existing Internet Directory Services.
Both companies are working with Internet white page vendors and service providers to make it easy to find other people to talk to on the Internet using the open User Location Service (ULS).