The new Suntest CPS+ offers error-free operation with a larger four-line display panel providing easier viewing for the operator, eight user interface languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Polish and Russian) allowing users to control the unit in their native language, and two pre-programmed test methods convenient for those new to the use of xenon equipment for material testing.
What does UIL stand for?
UIL stands for User Interface Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UIL
We have 30 other meanings of UIL in our Acronym Attic
- Ust-Ilimsk (Russia)
- United Isshinryu Karate Association (martial arts group)
- Ufficio Informazioni Kurdistan in Italia (Italian: Information Office of Kurdistan in Italy)
- User Interface Kernel on Display (Symbian OS)
- Unione Italiana del Lavoro (Italian Trade Union)
- Unit Ineligibility Listing
- UNIVAC Interactive Language
- University Interscholastic League
- University of Illinois
- University-Industry Liaison (various locations)
- Utility Interface Language
- Utrecht Institute of Linguistics (Netherlands)
- Unione Italiana Lavoratori Agroalimentari
- United Islamic Liberation Army (militant group)
- University of Idaho Landscape Architecture
- University of Illinois Law Alumni
- Urban Impact Leadership Academy (New Orleans, LA)
- U-Interface Line Card (computer hardware)
- Utah Independent Living Center
- Unione Italiana Lotta Alla Distrofia Muscolare
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supported user interface languages include English and Russian.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000822/MSFTLOGO ) The MUIRP extends user interface language support for the Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Tablet PC Edition operating system -- originally released in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese -- to several new languages, including Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese and Swedish.
In addition, with the Windows 2000 MultiLanguage version, the user interface language is also stored in the user profile, enabling users to move between networked machines running Windows 2000 MultiLanguage version and retain a consistent UI language.
dealnews has also begun developing the next generation of its proprietary content management software using Mozilla's rich XML User Interface Language (XUL, pronounced "zool").
New tool kit features include menu system improvement, 64-bit architectures, a simplified data transfer model, expanded internationalization support, and User Interface Language (UIL) support for the new extensibility framework also included in this release.
Introduced by Microsoft in 2003 as the new user interface language for its next operating system, XAML allows developers to separate user interface code from application logic, providing better control over interface layout and drastically reducing development time.
5) Development Toolkit, priced at $150, includes: Motif Widget libraries, Motif Resource Management library, Motif User Interface Language (UIL) compiler, sample programs, O'Reilly Volume 6, Motif Programming Manual, the DESQview/X OSF/Motif Roadmap and the DESQview/X end user OSF/Motif Window Manager.