The benefits for using RSA SecuriD, included, reliable user identification than reusable passwords, eliminating the need to periodically change VPN password and complement the security of remote users identification to KATS.
What does USER ID stand for?
USER ID stands for User Identification
This definition appears very frequently
- United States Escapee Program
- University of Southeastern Philippines (Davao City, Philippines)
- Upper-Limb Somatosensory Evoked Potential (brain injury)
- Urban Stormwater Education Program (New South Wales, Australia)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Unión Salvadoreña de ex Patrulleros y Obreros Campesinos (Spanish: Salvadoran Union of Ex-Petrolleros and Peasant Workers)
- Universal System of Units of Industrial Pneumatic Automation
- Unit for Social and Environmental Research (Chiang Mai University; Thailand)
- User System Ergonomics Research (IBM)
- Utah Strategic EDI Resource Group (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- United States Endurance Racing Association (based in Danville, VA)
- User Assistance
- University Space Engineering Research Center
- United States Energy Research and Development Administration
- User Identification
- United States European Command
- United States Equine Rescue League (Raleigh, NC)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994
- Unmanned Space Experiment Recovery System (Japan)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances (est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Facebook recently learned that some software developers behind outside applications popular in the online community were "inadvertently" sharing user identification numbers due to the way Web browser programs work.
Optional software includes job and user identification, time and date stamps, and real-time graphic display of readings.
Applications The eBusiness Suite was designed for FMS customers' ease of use, and includes security features that ensure that country access is restricted by user identification and password to authorized users.
and co-author of the recent report: Finding From the 'Security' Research Meeting: Focus on Integrating User Identification Into NAC Deployments1 The Identity 3.
Each rack location will be supported by a User Identification Terminal (UseIT) and each station will be monitored by video surveillance cameras.
CRYPTOCard prides itself on providing innovative solutions to real-world business problems, and by enabling BlackBerry handsets for use as a two-factor authentication token, CRYPTOCard's new software provides positive user identification without having to carry an additional device.
Based upon an open API for native mobile operating systems (Symbian, J2ME and Windows Mobile), Versona Embedded offers an ideal development platform for applications where positive user identification is a must.