The benefits for using RSA SecuriD, included, reliable user identification than reusable passwords, eliminating the need to periodically change VPN password and complement the security of remote users identification to KATS.
What does UID stand for?
UID stands for User Identification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UID
We have 28 other meanings of UID in our Acronym Attic
- Union Internationale Contre la Tuberculose et Maladies Respiratoires (French: International Alliance Against Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases)
- Universal Insurance Company of Texas (now Universal North American Insurance Company)
- University of Illinois Center for Urban Economic Development
- University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
- Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer (German: Value Added Tax Number; EU)
- Unique Identifier/Identification
- Universal Initializer Disk
- Universal Instruction Design (education)
- University of Idaho
- Unpaid in Dispute
- User Identifier
- User Identity
- User Input Data
- User Interaction Diagram
- User Interface Design
- Unione Imprese Difesa Ambiente (Italian: Union Defence Enterprise Environment)
- United Indian Development Association
- Unione Italiana Dipendenti Amministrazione Giudiziaria (Italian: Italian Union of Judicial Administration Officials)
- Unique Identification Authority of India
- Utah Individual Development Account Network (AAA Fair Credit Foundation; Salt Lake City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Optional software includes job and user identification, time and date stamps, and real-time graphic display of readings.
In addition, the solution features flexible user identification; outbound traffic logging and reporting; user identification in reports; and FTP upload blocking.
and co-author of the recent report: Finding From the 'Security' Research Meeting: Focus on Integrating User Identification Into NAC Deployments1
Each rack location will be supported by a User Identification Terminal (UseIT) and each station will be monitored by video surveillance cameras.
CRYPTOCard prides itself on providing innovative solutions to real-world business problems, and by enabling BlackBerry handsets for use as a two-factor authentication token, CRYPTOCard's new software provides positive user identification without having to carry an additional device.
Based upon an open API for native mobile operating systems (Symbian, J2ME and Windows Mobile), Versona Embedded offers an ideal development platform for applications where positive user identification is a must.
Every STB contains an individual user identification, which is linked to that consumer via a unique digital certificate.