James Kingsland is appointed Chairman of the NHS Primary Care Mediary User Group Advisory Board.
What does UGAB stand for?
UGAB stands for User Group Advisory Board (Apple)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UGAB
- Urogenital Atrophy
- User Global Area (database)
- User Group Administrator (computing)
- User Group Alliance
- Utah Genealogical Association
- Utah Golf Association
- University of Guelph Alumni Association (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Georgia Athletic Association
- Uganda Adult Education Network (est. 2001)
- Ultrasonically Guided Aspiration Biopsy
- Ukrainian Golf Association of Canada (Toronto)
- United German-American Committee (est. 1977; Washington, DC)
- University of Georgia Adult College
- Unofficial Game Art Challenge (computer game design)
- University of Georgia Choral Association (Athens, GA)
- Unione Gruppi Anziani Fiat (Italian: Fiat Seniors Association; trade union)
- United Global Armed Force (military simulation game)
- University of Georgia Foundation (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Union of Ghanaian Associations in Germany
- University of Georgia Artificial Intelligence Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the guidance of the User Group Advisory Board of Directors, QuadraMed also invited executives representing four of the healthcare industry's most prestigious analyst and professional organizations who will make presentations during a series of special agenda tracks.
Peter Foss, president of the Moldflow User Group Advisory Board, says, "I am particularly pleased with the initiative Moldflow is taking to further involve customers in the product development process.