6, 2006 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company has achieved a key milestone on the Modernized User Equipment program by successfully acquiring and tracking for the first time a new M-code military signal transmitted by the latest-generation global positioning system satellite.
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for User Equipment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- University of the East (Manila, Philippines)
- Unknown Enemy (gaming)
- Unreal Engine
- Unusual Event (safety and emergency planning)
- Upper Extremity
- Urban Exploration
- Urban Eye
- Urbaniste de l'Etat (French: Planner of the State)
- Usability Engineering
- Use of English
- User Error
- User Experience
- United Engineers & Constructors, Inc.
- User Equipment Medium Access Control
- User Environment Virtualization (software)
- Unconjugated Estriol (abnormal pregnancy screening)
- Unreal Engine 3 (gaming)
- Unattended Equipment Area
- Union Estonienne des Architectes (French: Estonian Union of Architects)
- Union Européenne de l'Ameublement (French: European Union of Furniture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philip LoSchiavo, a program manager for GPS user equipment here.
IxVoice was used to emulate the user equipment (UE) and test the multi-vendor core network for interoperability.
This WiMAX solution is completely scalable, has a point-to-point range of up to 35 miles and will work effectively with existing Wi-Fi end user equipment and future WiMAX standards.
The system provided simultaneous interoperability with MSF R3 and IMS User Equipment supporting Voice over IP (VoIP) and video sessions.
This WiMax solution is completely scalable, has a point-to-point range of up to 35 miles and will work effectively with existing Wi-Fi end user equipment and future WiMax standards.
The VSS Mobile WiMAX technology enables radio-frequency (RF) and baseband system-on-chip (SoC) designers, component suppliers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), user equipment companies, and infrastructure and network equipment providers to design and verify WiMAX-certified products.
Service providers can now address time-to-market urgencies for SIP FMC services without the risk of terminal obsolescence or undesired upgrades or change out of user equipment.