When you turn in the processor for depot repair, do not remove the A7, user data module (UDM) circuit card assembly (CCA) NSN 5841-01-201-8645, from either the AN/APR-39A(V)1 digital processor, NSN 5895-01-395-7447, or the AN/APR39A(V)4 digital processor, NSN 5895-01-445-6940.
What does UDM stand for?
UDM stands for User Data Module
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UDM
We have 48 other meanings of UDM in our Acronym Attic
- Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia (Malaysian university)
- University of Detroit Mercy (Michigan)
- Unpressurized Docking Mast
- Unscheduled Depot Maintenance
- Unsolicited Direct Mail (aka spam)
- Unstructured Data Management
- Unsymmetrical Dimethylhydrazine
- Unter Dem Meeresspiegel (German: Below Sea Level)
- Urban Dispersal Model (JFCOM/DTRA)
- User Data Management (various companies)
- User Defined Message
- Utilities Database Management
- Über Dem Meersspiegel (German: above sea level)
- Ümumi Daxili Mehsul (Azerbaijanian: Gross Domestic Product)
- Ultra Direct Memory Access (mass storage interface)
- Union Démocratique du Manifeste Algérien
- United Dance Music Association (Detroit, MI)
- Urethane Dimethacrylate
- University of Delaware Marching Band
- Union Disaster Management Committee (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Semiconductor IP - Embedded computer board - Embedded software - Other * Survey data segmented by respondents developing an embedded device/system * One or more data cuts specific to the individual volume topic for respondents developing an embedded device/system Geographic Regions * The Americas * EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) * Asia-Pacific Key Topics Covered: * I INTRODUCTION * MARKET OVERVIEW * II SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY * METHODOLOGY * III END USER DATA MODULES * LIST OF EXHIBITS For more information visit http://www.
AN/APR-39A Processor Return Don't remove the A7, User Data Module (UDM) Circuit Card Assembly (CCA), NSN 5841-01-201-8645, from the AN/APR-39A(V)1 digital processor, NSN 5895-01-395-7447, or the AN/APR39A(V)4 digital processor, NSN 5895-01-445-6940, when returning them for repair.