This press release is transmitted on behalf of eHelp Corporation Upgrade provides support for Microsoft's Word 2002 San Diego -- eHelp(TM) Corporation, a leading developer of Help and user assistance software for applications, intranets and the Web, today introduced RoboHelp(R) Office 9.
What does USERASST stand for?
USERASST stands for User Assistance
This definition appears very rarely
- Upper-Limb Somatosensory Evoked Potential (brain injury)
- Urban Stormwater Education Program (New South Wales, Australia)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Unión Salvadoreña de ex Patrulleros y Obreros Campesinos (Spanish: Salvadoran Union of Ex-Petrolleros and Peasant Workers)
- Universal System of Units of Industrial Pneumatic Automation
- Unit for Social and Environmental Research (Chiang Mai University; Thailand)
- User System Ergonomics Research (IBM)
- Utah Strategic EDI Resource Group (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- User Identification
- United States Endurance Racing Association (based in Danville, VA)
- University Space Engineering Research Center
- United States Energy Research and Development Administration
- User Identification
- United States European Command
- United States Equine Rescue League (Raleigh, NC)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994
- Unmanned Space Experiment Recovery System (Japan)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances (est. 1994)
- United South End Settlements (Boston, MA)
- United States Employment Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 features the addition of Sage, a new interactive user assistance tool, designed to provide interactive guidance and advice about potential scheduling issues that arise during day-to-day workforce management activities.
Webinar Shows How DITA and XML Improve Content Development, Multi-Channel Publishing NEW YORK -- User assistance encompasses a range of output formats, including printed manuals, catalogs or training materials, Web site content, online Help systems, and Web-based tutorials.
AnswerWorks(TM) Lets User Assistance Professionals Quickly and Easily Find Relevant Information on the WritersUA Web Site Vantage Software Technologies (www.
July 16 /PRNewswire/ -- eHelp(TM) Corporation, a leading developer of Help and user assistance software for applications, intranets and the Web, today announced the opening of their new headquarters in the Torrey View Corporate Center overlooking the ocean and with easy access to Interstate 5.
DITA has grown well beyond its initial focus on technical documentation and user assistance," noted Don Day of IBM, chair of the OASIS DITA Technical Committee.
eHelp Corporation is a worldwide leader in electronic help and customer assistance software, providing the most innovative online user assistance solutions for the Web, Intranets and software applications.
ArC software recognizes the new resource, adds it to the computing and storage pool and begins using this new resource without requiring user assistance.