This service also required a billing system to provide monthly information on a user and departmental basis and a 'third party help desk' user account management system.
What does UAMS stand for?
UAMS stands for User Account Management System (system administration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UAMS
We have 4 other meanings of UAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Animal Management Plan (Australia)
- USIGS Architecture Management Plan
- Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Association Manufacturers' Representatives
- US Army Medical Research
- Utah Abandoned Mine Reclamation Program
- University of Antwerp Management School (Antwerp, Belgium)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Athens Medical School (Athens, Greece)
- Upper Albany Main Street (community revitalization organization; Hartford, CT)
- User Administration Management Tool
- University of Arkansas Macintosh User Group
- University of Alberta Museum of Zoology (Canada)
- Ujian Akhir Nasional (Indonesian: National Final Examination)
- Underwater Acoustic Network (EU)
- Unione Accademica Nazionale (Italy; National Academic Union)
- United American Nurses
- United Animal Nations
- Universal Access Number
- Universal Application Network (Siebel Systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In many cases, each Unix system remains its own "island of identity", or worse tied to a legacy, insecure user account management system.
Billing information on user and departmental basis had to be provided monthly, as well as a third party help desk user account management system.