Among these techniques, vibration analysis and used oil analysis constitute excellent diagnostic tools in maintenance.
What does UOA stand for?
UOA stands for Used Oil Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UOA
We have 33 other meanings of UOA in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Order of Armageddon (band)
- University of Aberdeen (UK; aka Aberdeen University; also seen as AU)
- University Of Alberta
- University of Arkansas
- University of Athens
- University of Auckland (New Zealand)
- Up Their Own Arse
- Upon Our Arrival
- Upper Open Auxiliary
- Upward Obligation Adjustment (US DoD)
- United Ostomy Associations of America
- University of Oregon Alumni Association
- United Ostomy Association of Canada (est. 1997; Canada)
- University Outcomes Assessment Committee (est. 1995; California State University, San Bernardino)
- Uterine Ostial Access Catheter (gynecological device)
- Use Once and Destroy
- USIGS Operational Architecture Description
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Ultima Online AutoMap (utility program)
- Ultima Online: Age of Shadows (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is recommended that maintenance managers participate in and use the results of--a used oil analysis program.
If the flushing fluid shows signs of contamination from excessive solid or water contamination, through visual or used oil analysis inspection, then repeat Steps 2-5.
Specifically, issues covering topics like used oil analysis could be valuable for some certification exams like those offered by the Society of Tribology and Lubrication Engineers (STLE).
The new qVisc 4320 AX Autosampler Viscometer, now available from PerkinElmer under a distribution agreement with The Fluid Life Corporation, expands PerkinElmer's used oil analysis solutions and delivers unprecedented throughput and automation.
Protects worn engine parts - The same chassis dynamometer roll test also showed that low levels of wear were maintained during the test as indicated by used oil analysis.
They are the nations' premier truck stop operator and are an excellent strategic partner to help accelerate the market awareness and acceptance of our used oil analysis technology.
Neste also benefits from the alliance by utilizing Texaco's used oil analysis service and by being connected to TFAMM's interactive order entry and management reporting systems.