18 /PRNewswire/ -- AlertSite(R), a leading provider of web site performance management solutions that help businesses ensure optimum web experiences for their customers, unveiled today their Usage Based Pricing (UBP) model for customers who demand flexible monitoring services geared to accommodate a more agile and dynamic business environment.
What does UBP stand for?
UBP stands for Usage Based Pricing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBP
We have 44 other meanings of UBP in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate Business Program (various schools)
- Union Bancaire Privee (Swiss asset management bank)
- United Base Players (online gaming community)
- United Bermuda Party
- United Bermuda Party (Bermuda)
- United Bowhunters of Pennsylvania (founded 1985)
- Universal Black Pages
- Université Blaise Pascal (France)
- Unrecoverable Basic Pattern
- Upper Boundary Point
- Used by Permission
- Utility Bill Payment
- Uganda Beef Producers Association
- Unfair Business Practices Act (California)
- Usuale Buona Pratica Agricola (Italian: Usual Good Farming Practice)
- Unconstrained Block Power Control
- Undergraduate Budget Priorities Committee (Northwestern University)
- Undergraduate Business Plan Challenge (Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship; California)
- Union Band Parents Club (Tulsa, OK)
- Uplink Beamforming and Power Control Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
Usage based pricing offers benefits for all parties--users can access the most up to date software without a huge up front cost, and the ability to track usage accurately to individual terminals allows corporate customers to assign software costs to individual departments or projects.
Additionally, QlikTech introduced the industry's first usage based pricing.
Relera is currently building state-of-the-art, high-availability Internet Data Centers across the nation, and has selected NARUS for implementing the core infrastructure of its usage based pricing model.
Users of face2face will not need to invest in any special cameras, markers or headgear to use face2face's product and it is affordable to any size user with no up front cost and a totally usage based pricing model.
We are excited about BMC Software's usage based pricing announcement," said Tom Rosamilia, vice president, S/390 Software Development, IBM(a) Corporation.