4 /PRNewswire/ -- With 100 well-wishers looking on, Clementine Uzabakiriho and her husband Andre were bestowed with a ceremonial "key to the bank" of Urwego Opportunity Microfinance Bank (UOMB) as the one millionth active client of Opportunity International, one of the world's largest microfinance organizations.
What does UOMB stand for?
UOMB stands for Urwego Opportunity Microfinance Bank (Rwanda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- University of Michigan (also seen as UM)
- University of Minnesota
- University of Montana (more commonly seen as UMT; Missoula, MT)
- University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
- Ustawa o Mlodziezy (Polish: Act of Youth)
- University of Oregon Museum of Art
- University of Ottawa Marketing Association (Ottawa, Canada)
- Used Oil Management Association (oil recycling)
- Utah Osteopathic Medical Association (Payson, UT)
- Utility Operations and Management Analysis (Department of Public Utility Control; Connecticut)
- University Osteopathic Medical Center
- Union des Organisations Musulmanes de Genève (French: Union of Muslim Organizations in Geneva; Switzerland)
- University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (Des Moines, IA)
- Use of Money Interest
- Unstructured Operation Markup Language
- Ultimate Ornaments Mega Pack (graphics)
- Unofficial Official Mods Patch (online gaming)
- Ural Optical Mechanical Plant (Russia)
- Ultima Online Manila Shard (gaming website)
- University of Oregon Medical School (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KIGALI, Rwanda, August 7 /PRNewswire/ -- - Urwego Opportunity Microfinance Bank first-ever bank merger in Rwanda; Will offer savings accounts, financial services to poor The world's leading Christian organizations supplying microfinance and microenterprise development to the poorest of the working poor today announced a historic partnership by merging operations in Rwanda to open a microfinance bank for the poor in a country that is making steady progress and often great strides in rebuilding and reunification.
Urwego Opportunity Microfinance Bank first-ever bank merger in Rwanda; Will offer savings accounts, financial services to poor KIGALI, Rwanda, Aug.