A marginal reserve requirement of 25 per cent for deposits in Uruguayan pesos, up from the current 20 percent, has been proposed by the central bank.
What does UYU stand for?
UYU stands for Uruguayan Peso (ISO currency code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Urban Youth Sports
- Utah Youth Soccer Association
- Upper Yarra Secondary College (Australia)
- University of York Science Education Group
- Uttam Yudh Seva Medal (India)
- Udylite Corporation
- Understanding Your Teenager
- Unipart Yachiyo Technology (UK)
- United Youth Taking Action
- Unleash Your Telekinetic Ability
- Ulster Young Unionist Council (Ireland)
- Use Your Unedited Sense (band)
- Upper Yukon Valley
- Upper Yellowstone Watershed Basin (park conservation district; Livingston, MT)
- Urban Youth Workers Institute (California)
- United Youth and Youth Workers of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Official Postal Card (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Uhrzuender (German: WW II Clockwork Fuze)
- Ultra Zoom (camera feature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since its start in 2009, the program s budget has been affected by sharp increases in construction costs and the appreciation of the Uruguayan peso against the US dollar.
Entry fees are higher than usual for this meeting, when three compact stands are in operation headed by the Palco Official - in effect, the club enclosure, costing 200 Uruguayan pesos (about pounds 7) for caballeros and half-price for damas.
Since Argentina ended official parity with the dollar early this year, its peso has depreciated to almost four to the dollar, a rate of depreciation many times that of the Brazilian real and the Chilean and Uruguayan pesos.
The government's projections of economic expansion in 2000 were pinned on the anticipated strengthening of the Uruguayan peso relative to the Euro and Brazilian real.
The major factors affecting costs in the second half are: * a company-wide cost cutting program, including a 20% reduction in headcount; * lower oil prices and the appreciation of the US dollar against the Uruguayan peso which have recently started to impact positively on operating costs; * a decline in the price of other consumables such as explosives, cyanide and grinding media which is expected to start flowing through in the second half of fiscal 2009; and * additional mining costs on other ore sources to replace the high grade ounces lost from Arenal.
4 million Uruguayan pesos from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), paving the way for one of Uruguay s leading microfinance institutions to expand access to financial services for as many as 25,000 microentrepreneurs who own small stores in periurban areas.
MONTEVIDEO, June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The Republic of Uruguay, in accordance with the schedule of its offer launched on June 24, 2008 to holders outside the United States (the "International Offer") of 14 series of outstanding foreign currency external bonds of Uruguay (the "Eligible Bonds") to exchange those instruments for either Uruguayan Pesos UI Bonds due 2030 (the "2030 UI Bonds") or U.