BALTIMORE, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chesapeake Urology Associates, PA, the premier urology practice in Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic region, has launched a comprehensive website devoted strictly to its Prostate Cancer Care Program.
What does UROL stand for?
UROL stands for Urology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in Computing (various locations)
- United Railroad Operating Crafts
- United Republicans of California (est. 1963)
- US Army Corps of Engineers Reachback Operations Center
- Ultra-Rapid Opiate Detoxification
- Urenda, Rencoret, Orrego y Dorr (Spanish: Urenda, Rencoret, Orrego and Dorr; law firm; Santiago, Chile)
- Urban/Rural Opportunities Grants (US DOL)
- Union Régionale des Organismes de Gestion de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Regional Management Organizations of Catholic Education Union)
- You Are Okay
- You Rock!
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (MIT)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (U of M)
- Utah Researchers of Paranormal Activity (Brigham City, UT)
- Ultimate Realtime Operating System
- The University of Lapland (Rovaniemi, Finland)
- Unsurfaced Right of Way
- Ubuntu Release Party (software)
- Ufficio Relazioni con il Pubblico (Italy)
- Unauthorized Reproduction Prohibited
- Undergraduate Research Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
nd] Annual Canadian Urology Forum (2012) focused on decisions and controversies in the management of two distinct clinical entities: stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in women; and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in men.
Chon, MD, has joined the staff at Naples Urology Associates, a Division of 21st Century Oncology, located at 3291 Woods Edge Pkwy.
Academic Urology, the largest urology specialty medical group in Pennsylvania, announced today that it has signed a new contract with Independence Blue Cross (IBC).
HOUSTON, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Renowned pediatric urology surgeon Dr.
With these five urologists out of a total of 27 on the list, Academic Urology represents the largest percentage of the area's top urologists.
29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chesapeake Urology Associates has been named among the Best Places to Work by Baltimore Magazine for 2013.
Academic Urology, the largest urology specialty medical group in Pennsylvania and largest provider of urology services to Independence Blue Cross (IBC) subscribers, is no longer a participating provider for IBC insurance plans.