2008) Screen Monitoring Hypothalamic--pituitary-- Serum cortisol level adrenal axis Cosyntropin stimulation test Fluid intake and hourly urine output Diabetes insipidus Serum electrolytes, serum osmolality, urine sodium, urine osmolality, and urine specific gravity Syndrome of inappropriate Fluid intake and urine output diuretic Serum sodium, serum osmolality, urine hormone secretion sodium, urine osmolality, and urine specific gravity Neurosurgical complications Visual loss Cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea Meningitis Subdural hematoma Epistaxis TABLE 3.
What does USG stand for?
USG stands for Urine Specific Gravity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of USG
We have 82 other meanings of USG in our Acronym Attic
- United States Gulf (of Mexico)
- United States Gypsum
- Universal Security Group (Microsoft)
- Universities of Shady Grove (Maryland)
- University System of Georgia
- Unix Security Guard (pro-Islamic hacking group)
- UNIX Security Guards (hacker group)
- Unix Support Group
- Urban Social Geography
- Urea Supergranule
- Utilities Solutions Group
- Utrecht School of Governance (Netherlands)
- Uganda Safari Guides Association
- Uhren & Schmuck Gassner (Germany)
- Ultimate Soldiers Gaming Association
- ultrasonic gas atomization
- Undergraduate Student Goverment Association
- Undergraduate Student Government Association
- United States General Assembly
- United States Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Urine specific gravity was standardized [(individual subject value - mean value)/SD] before inclusion in all models.
In another series, the criteria were as follows: (a) serum sodium greater than 142 mEq/L or serum osmolality greater than 300 mOsm/kg, (b) urine specific gravity less than 1.
Several measures of hydration (serum osmolality, hematocrit, serum sodium, serum potassium, urine specific gravity and body weight) were measured before and immediately after exercise, immediately after beverage consumption and at 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes after beverage consumption.
A comparison between subjects' urine specific gravity ([U.
A sample is presumed adulterated when the urine specific gravity or creatinine concentration is exceedingly low, and can result in suspension or dismissal from employment.
Screening for microalbuminuria simplified by urine specific gravity.
Patients drinking the sports drink were less likely to have changes in hematocrit, urine specific gravity, serum urea, and creatinine than were those drinking clear fluids.