Most physician offices use the urine pregnancy test since it is a waived test and is reasonably accurate.
What does UPT stand for?
UPT stands for Urine Pregnancy Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPT
We have 55 other meanings of UPT in our Acronym Attic
- Universitatea Politehnica Timisoara (Romanian university)
- University of Pittsburgh Trust
- Unix Power Tools
- Unix Product Test
- Unlimited Paenga Tawhiti (Christchurch, New Zealand school)
- Unpaid Time
- Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Upland Path Trust (UK)
- Uptown (New Orleans, LA)
- Urenco Power Technologies
- User Profile Table (computing)
- Utility Pole Technology
- Undergraduate Pilot Training-Helicopter
- Ufficio Personale Tecnico Amministrativo (Italian: Office of Technical and Administrative Staff)
- Unified Professional Theatre Auditions
- Utah Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Undulation Pump Total Artificial Heart (implantable artificial heart)
- Understanding Population Trends and Processes (UK)
- Uganda Posts and Telecommunications Corporation
- Unauthorised Payment Tax Charges (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Otherwise, the woman did a home urine pregnancy test 30 days after taking the mifepristone and was phoned within three days of the test.
After 4 years of marriage, she went to a local doctor for nausea and vomiting and, to her surprise, her urine pregnancy test was positive.
6%) thought they were not pregnant but had pregnancy detected by a urine pregnancy test and subsequently confirmed by an ultrasound scan.
Subjects who elected to receive a prescription for EC were required to perform a urine pregnancy test.
Women of childbearing potential should have a negative serum or urine pregnancy test with a sensitivity of at least 50 mIU/mL within one week prior to beginning therapy even where there has been a history of infertility, unless due to hysterectomy.
Results of urinalysis and a urine pregnancy test were negative.
But pregnancy can usually be ruled out using a simple urine pregnancy test.