Therefore, when evaluating a plasma-cell neoplasm, it is critical to rule out multiple myeloma, which is done with a normal radiographic skeletal survey, negative serum and urine immunoelectrophoresis, and negative bone marrow biopsy (<5% plasma cells).
What does UIEP stand for?
UIEP stands for Urine Immunoelectrophoresis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UIEP in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Industrial Energy Consumers
- University of Illinois Employees Credit Union
- Underwater Improvised Explosive Device
- Unidad de Investigación en Emergencia y Desastres (Spanish: Emergency and Disaster Research Unit; University of Oviedo; Spain)
- Universal Information Exchange Environment (data exchange format for electronic books)
- Ukrainian International Educational Fair
- University of Idaho Experimental Forest
- Union Internationale pour l'Étude des Insectes Sociaux
- Universidad Intercultural del Estado de México (Spanish: Intercultural University of Mexico State)
- User Interface Engineering Model (software development)
- Unidad de Inteligencia para Emergencias en Salud (Spanish: Intelligence Unit of Emergency Health; Mexico)
- Universitas Indonusa Esa Unggul (Indonesia)
- UAV (Unmanned Aerospace Vehicle) Interim Flight
- Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Unfavorable Information File
- Unidad de Inteligencia Financiera (Spanish: Financial Intelligence Unit; various nations)
- Union Infirmières France
- Unión Internacional de Ferrocarriles (French: International Union of Railways)
- Union of International Fairs (various locations)
- United Indoor Football
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequent urine immunoelectrophoresis revealed the presence of M subclass proteinuria.
The results of UPEP and urine immunoelectrophoresis studies were negative; urine total protein excretion levels were within normal limits.