5] CFU/mL on urine culture and were clinically symptomatic.
What does URC stand for?
URC stands for Urine Culture (urology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of URC
We have 121 other meanings of URC in our Acronym Attic
- Unpostable Resolution Code
- Unsolicited Result Code (Telecommunication AT commands)
- Up (Stage) Right Center
- Upazila Resource Centre (Upazila, Bangladesh)
- Update Reference Committee (World Health Organization)
- Uranium Reduction Company (Utah)
- Urban Regeneration Company (UK)
- Urban Republic Clothing (clothing line)
- Urban Research Center (various organizations)
- Urban Resource Center
- Urumqi, China (Airport Code)
- Usual, Reasonable and Customary (insurance coverage)
- Utah Radiation Control
- You Are Cute
- Union Régionale des Coopératives d'Epargne et de Crédit du Bam (French)
- Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities (various locations)
- Union Roofing Contractors Association (Orange, CA)
- Universidade Regional do Cariri (Portuguese: Regional University of Cariri; Brazil)
- University Research and Creative Activity (university program; University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire; Eau Claire, WI)
- Union des Radios Communautaires et Associatives du Bénin (French: Union of Radio Broadcasters and Associations Benin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Urine culture requested revealed Enterococcus sp about 40 000 cfu/mL.
Urine culture is often negative for usual bacterial organisms.
urealyticum positive, the urine culture was also positive except for one.
His urine cultures are almost invariably "swarming" with Proteus mirabilis or E.
Cellenium, in conjunction with our newly launched onSite(TM) urine culture device, provides us the opportunity to participate in a $100 million market in the US alone," added Burke.
Urinalysis and Urine Culture These tests can detect and identify the most common organisms in the urine that may be causing symptoms.
In the only three studies that have been published, people either reported relief after drinking 1 1/2 to 3 glasses of juice every day for up to three weeks, or their urine cultures confirmed that many of the infections had improved(2,3,4) Unfortunately, none of the studies was good enough to resolve the question.