His clinical interests include urinary tract infection and reflux, congenital abnormalities of the genitalia, and urinary tract obstruction of the newborn.
What does UTO stand for?
UTO stands for Urinary Tract Obstruction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UTO
We have 16 other meanings of UTO in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Task Organization
- Unité Technique Opérationnelle (French: Operational Technical Unit; Cameroon)
- United Tajik Opposition
- United Thank Offering
- United Towns Organization
- Universal Time Observed
- University Technology Officer
- Unpaid Time Off
- Up The Owls (Sheffield Wednesday Football Club Fans)
- Upgrade Travel Option (air travel)
- User Test Organization
- Usine de Traitement des Ordures (French: Waste Treatment Plant; Switzerland; also seen as UTOVS)
- Ugly Things Out of Control
- University of Toronto Outing Club
- University Teaching and Outreach Center (University of Minnesota, Crookston)
- User Table of Contents (computer data)
- Uganda Taxi Operators and Drivers Association
- Unione Ticinese Operai Escursionisti (Italian: Ticinese Workers Hikers Union; Ticino, Switzerland)
- United Telephone of Florida
- University Theses Online Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has been demonstrated that increased PGE2 synthesis in response to urinary tract obstruction may dysregulate renal AQPs and sodium transporters, which are crucial for the impaired urinary concentration capacity in obstructive nephrogenic diabetes insipidus.
Bladder stones are rare in women and children, but are common in men due to the greater incidence of lower urinary tract obstruction such as prostate enlargement.
Advanced stent sustains drainage, allows for one stent placement in 12 months SAN FRANCISCO -- A 29-month clinical study1 demonstrated the long-term success of Cook Medical's Resonance[R] Metallic Ureteral Stent in providing drainage for patients with both benign and malignant upper urinary tract obstructions, according to results presented today at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA).
Ruano is a world-renowned expert in the study of fetal cystoscopy for severe lower urinary tract obstruction syndrome.
of California School of Medicine and San Francisco General Hospital) present 24 contributions organized by pathophysiology and covering conditions falling under the headings of urogenital trauma, infection, vascular and hemorrhagic emergencies, acute urinary tract obstruction, iatrogenic complications, and newborn urological emergencies.
In the study, factors defining cUTI included urinary tract surgery within the prior three months, post-voiding residual volume, neurogenic bladder, renal, urethral or bladder calculi or urinary tract obstruction.