What does UGOT stand for?
UGOT stands for Urinary Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase (biochemistry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGOT
- University Grievance Officer (Colorado State University and University of Minnesota)
- Universo Gamer Online (Portuguese: Gamer Online Universe)
- User, Group, Others (computer programming)
- Utah Guides and Outfitters
- United Group of Companies, Inc. (Albany, NY)
- Usual Gang of Idiots (Mad Magazine)
- Unternehmen Gesundheit Oberpfalz Mitte (health center; Germany)
- United Global Organization of Development (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Upper Grand Occasional Teachers (Canada)