Nevertheless, we have regularly encountered patients who have received the diagnosis of mercury poisoning attributed to eating fish because urinary excretion of mercury rose following a single dose of DMSA.
What does HgU stand for?
HgU stands for Urinary Excretion of Mercury
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HgU
We have 6 other meanings of HgU in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatic Glucose Uptake
- Hertfordshire Golf Union (UK)
- Hindleg Glucose Uptake
- Hochspannungs-Gleichstrom-Übertragung (German: High-Voltage Direct Current)
- Höhlenforscher-Gemeinschaft Unterwalden (German)
- Home Gateway Unit
- Hospital General Universitario (Spanish)
- Human Genetics Unit (UK)
- Humboldt-Gymnasium Ulm (German school)
- Hydrogen Generation Unit
- House Government and Urban Affairs Committee
- High Grade Universal Century (Mobile Suit Gundam, models)
- Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Mara (Spanish hospital; Madrid, Spain)
- Hokusei Gakuen University Junior College (Sapporo, Japan)
- Hyphal Growth Unit Length
- Hickory Grove United Methodist Church (Charlotte, NC)
- Head Gasket Volume (engine design)
- Heavy Goods Vehicle
- Hepatitis G Virus (infection)
- Highlands' Garden Village (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several studies have documented that DMSA treatment results in increased urinary excretion of mercury (Roels et al.
Urinary excretion of mercury, copper and zinc in subjects exposed to mercury vapour.