TSX VENTURE:KNE), a leading biofilm company, is pleased to announce significant positive results in an in vivo study with KBI-5898, the Company's lead product for coating urinary catheters for the prevention of urinary catheter related infections.
What does UCRI stand for?
UCRI stands for Urinary Catheter Related Infection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCRI
We have 1 other meaning of UCRI in our Acronym Attic
- University of Canterbury Rugby Football Club
- University of Cincinnati Rugby Football Club
- Ugandan Community Radio in Germany
- Uniform Contractor Reporting Guideline
- United Citizens for Responsible Growth
- University, College and Research Group (UK)
- United Church Retirement Homes, Inc. (North Carolina)
- Ultimate Carpet Restoration (Florida)
- Unión Cívica Radical Intransigente (Spanish: radical civil union)
- Upland Crops Research Institute (China)
- University Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (formerly Michigan State University's Institutional Review Board)
- Union Chrétienne pour le Renouveau et la Justice (French: Christian Union for Renewal and Justice)
- University Committee on Rules and Jurisdiction
- Upper Chattahoochee Riverkeeper (Gainesville, Georgia)
- University of California Radiation Laboratory (Berkeley, CA USA)
- Upper Cumberland Regional Library (Nashville, TN)
- Upper Catawba River Landowners Alliance (North Carolina)
- Utah Center for Reproductive Medicine (University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Unique Citizen Reference Number (UK)
- Unique Consignment Reference Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
KBI-5898 is a novel product that has shown in laboratory studies to be a broad spectrum anti-microbial, particularly effective against the most common pathogens implicated in urinary catheter related infections.