com)-- Congratulations to Advanced Urgent Care, a brand new Urgent Care center in Brighton, Colorado, the latest Urgent Care center to earn Urgent Care Center Accreditation with the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine (AAUCM).
What does UCC stand for?
UCC stands for Urgent Care Center (medical insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCC
We have 326 other meanings of UCC in our Acronym Attic
- Unlevered Cost of Capital
- Unsecured Creditors Committee
- Unsolicited Commercial Communication (telemarketing)
- Uplink Control Channel
- Upper Camel Case (words)
- Upper Canada College (prep school founded in 1829)
- Upper Continental Crust (geology)
- Uppingham Community College (UK)
- Urban County Council
- Urban Credit Cooperative
- Urinary Cortisol Corrected for Creatinine
- Urothelial Cell Carcinoma
- User Created Content
- USPTO (US Patent and Trademark Office) Contact Center
- Utah Career College
- Utilities Control Center
- Utility Coordination Committee (various locations)
- Union Centroamericana, Caribe y Asociados
- Unitary Coupled-Cluster truncated to Nth Order
- Underwater Combat Control Exploratory Development Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hospital board decided to make the urgent care center a part of the hospital so we could work more closely with the emergency room and be accredited as a hospital department," Olson said.
She returned to the urgent care center the following day with a temperature of 38.
com)-- Congratulations to White Plains Urgent Care, a new Urgent Care center in White Plains, New York, the latest Urgent Care center to earn Urgent Care Center Accreditation with the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine (AAUCM).
KID CARE: Families can check out the new pediatric urgent care center in Encino at an open house set from noon to 2 p.
Fifty two more facilities have just received the Certified Urgent Care Center designation awarded by the Urgent Care Association of America.
MCH received the award for its incorporation of texting as a way of communicating urgent care center wait times to prospective patients.
com)-- Patient First, a group of Urgent Care clinics in Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania, has achieved Urgent Care Center Accreditation for its two new locations in Odenton, Maryland and Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.