However, if costs and outcomes are considered through 9 months, Botox has significantly lower costs than anticholinergics but similar urge urinary incontinence (UUI) control, Dr.
What does UUI stand for?
UUI stands for Urge Urinary Incontinence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UUI
We have 15 other meanings of UUI in our Acronym Attic
- Unitarian Universalist Holdeen India Program
- University of Utah Health Network
- University of Utah Health Plan
- Unitarian Universalist Historical Society
- University of Utah Health Sciences Center
- Ultimate User Interface (computing)
- Union of Unemployed in Iraq
- Unique User Identifier
- Unit Under Inspection
- Universal USB (Universal Serial Bus) Installer
- User to User Interface
- User-To-User Information
- United Urban Indian Council, Inc. (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Universal Underwriters Insurance Company
- Unique User Identifier
- Universal User Identity
- Universal(ly) Unique Identifier
- User-to-User Information Element
- Unified User Identity Management
- University Union Improvement Project (California State Polytechnic University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
](mirabegron) as a treatment for overactive bladder (OAB) with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency and urinary frequency were presented in poster sessions at the American Urological Association Annual (AUA) Meeting in San Diego.
Exclusion criteria included previous anti-incontinence surgery, post-void residual bladder volume >100 mL, urinary incontinence requiring >5 pads per day, previous pelvic irradiation/cryotherapy or clinical urge urinary incontinence.
Uritos(R) Tablets is a new anticholinergic agent that exerts selective antagonistic effects on M3 and M1 muscarinic subtype receptors and alleviates the urge to urinate, frequent urination and urge urinary incontinence associated with OAB.
8 years, 91% female) were having eight or more episodes of urge urinary incontinence per week with no more than one incontinence-free day, and an average of eight micturitions daily based on a 7-day voiding diary.
org) recruited patients with refractory urge urinary incontinence and urodynamic evidence of detrusor overactivity incontinence (DOI) to a 2:1 placebo controlled cystoscopic injection of botulinum toxin A.
That finding amplifies the association between urinary incontinence and postpartum depression because studies have shown that women who have a C-section generally are less likely to develop urge urinary incontinence than are those who deliver vaginally, she noted.
A skin patch helps address symptoms of overactive bladder such as urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and frequency.