Retroperitoneal laparoscopic ureteroureterostomy for retrocaval ureter: report of 7 cases.
What does UU stand for?
UU stands for Ureteroureterostomy (urology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UU
We have 4 other meanings of UU in our Acronym Attic
- University of Uludag (Bursa, Turkey)
- University of Utah
- University of Utrecht (Netherlands)
- Unix User
- Unless Used
- Unter Umstaenden (German: Circumstances Permitting)
- Until Uru (game)
- Uppsala Universitet (University of Uppsala, Sweden)
- Urbana University (Urbana, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Complex cases may necessitate using older techniques that utilize the recipient's native ureter, such as a ureteroureterostomy or pyeloureteostomy.
Abstract The aim of this report was to demonstrate the operative technique and assess outcomes of laparoscopic ureteroureterostomy on 3 consecutive cases diagnosed with retrocaval ureter.