CORPORATE INDUSTRY ACTIVITY IN THE RECENT PAST - A PERSPECTIVE BUILDER 43 Acron to Start Production of Urea-Ammonium Nitrate 43 Agrium Signs Offtake Agreement with FHP 43 A New Petrochemical Complex Inaugurated in Southern Iran 43 Terra Industries, Kemira Set up Joint Venture Company 43 China BlueChemical Forms Joint Venture with Jincheng Government 43 Fabchem to Purchase Hebei Yinguang Chemical 44 Yara International to Take Over Kemira 44 Airgas Acquires Aqua Ammonia Business of Continental Nitrogen & Resources 44 Meifeng Acquires Controlling Interest in Guizhou Fertilizer 44 Qatar Fertilizer Plans US$ 3.
What does UAN stand for?
UAN stands for Urea-Ammonium Nitrate (fertilizer compound)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAN
We have 19 other meanings of UAN in our Acronym Attic
- Ujian Akhir Nasional (Indonesian: National Final Examination)
- Underwater Acoustic Network (EU)
- Unione Accademica Nazionale (Italy; National Academic Union)
- United American Nurses
- United Animal Nations
- Universal Access Number
- Universal Application Network (Siebel Systems)
- Universidad Autonoma de Nayarit (Spanish; Mexican university)
- University After Next
- Urban Agriculture News (newsletter)
- Uric Acid Nephrolithiasis
- User Access Node
- User Account Number
- University Authenticated Network Access (University of Tasmania; Australia)
- Utah Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Uttaranchal Association of North America (Iselin, NJ)
- United African National Council
- Umpires Association of Northern Indianapolis (Indiana)
- United Against Nuclear Iran (New York, NY)
- United Association of New Jersey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three nitrogen treatments are being investigated--both 168 and 336 kg per ha (150 and 300 lb per acre) of nitrogen from poultry manure, and 168 and 336 kg per ha (150 and 300 lb per acre) from a commercial fertilizer of urea-ammonium nitrate.
After samples were collected, urea-ammonium nitrate was added to each plot so the sum N total was 150 lb/A.