STACY SPIKES FOUNDED THE URBANWORLD FILM Festival after noticing a void in the film industry and decided to do something about it.
What does UWFF stand for?
UWFF stands for Urbanworld Film Festival (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universal Workflow Front Office
- Universal Wrestling Federation
- University of West Florida
- Uganda Wood Farmers Association
- Universal Wheelchair Football Association
- University of Winnipeg Faculty Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Underwater Fire Control
- United Way of Franklin County (Louisburg, NC)
- United Way of Fresno County (Fresno, CA)
- University of Washington Fish Collection (Seattle, WA)
- Union of Wrestling Forces International (Japan)
- Universal Wrestling Federation International
- University of Waterloo Forum for Independent Thought (Canada)
- United Worker-Farmers Organization (Vietnam)
- Upper Wharfedale Fell Rescue Association (UK)
- Uganda Women's Finance Trust Ltd.
- Unreleased Weezer for the Masses (website)
- United Way of the Fraser Valley
- University of Wisconsin - Fox Valley
- Unterwasser Foto- und Video (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two days later, the film made its New York debut in Harlem at the Magic Johnson Theater to open the Urbanworld Film Festival.
She recently helped to coordinate the 1999 Urbanworld Film Festival and is currently the marketing coordinator for a new Internet portal due to launch this summer.
12(th) Annual Urbanworld Film Festival is The World's Largest Internationally Competitive Festival and is Presented by BET Networks
Winner of the 2012 Urbanworld Film Festival Best Narrative prize, and the top acting award at the Los Angeles Film Festival that same year, FOUR comes to AMC through its AMC Independent[sup.
Following the reception, the documentary film will make its world premiere at The Urbanworld Film Festival in New York City.
24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The 16th Annual Urbanworld Film Festival , presented by BET Networks , has announced the winners of the narrative feature, documentary feature, narrative short, screenplay, teleplay and audience award categories.
Leveraging the success of the 5-year-old Urbanworld Film Festival, and backed by a $15 million investment from Sony and equity from the Black Enterprise/Greenwich Street Fund (co-owned by Earl G.