Founder/Executive Director of the Urban Youth Racing School (UYRS) which uses innovative educational techniques to teach students science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
What does UYRS stand for?
UYRS stands for Urban Youth Racing School (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Up Your Nose With A Rubber Hose
- Understanding Yourself and Others
- United Youth Orchestra (Hillcrest, Queensland, Australia)
- Uganda Young Positives (Kampala, Uganda)
- Unlocking Your Potential (Edge Learning Institute; Tacoma, WA)
- Upper Yield Point (engineering)
- United Yorkie Rescue
- Upper Yamuna Review Committee (Upper Yamuna River Board; India)
- Upper Yarra Reserves Committee of Management (Australia)
- International Update Your Resume Month (Career Directors International annual September event)
- International Update Your References Week (Career Directors International annual May event)
- Ultimate Yard System (bird feeder)
- Urban Youth Sports
- Utah Youth Soccer Association
- Upper Yarra Secondary College (Australia)
- University of York Science Education Group
- Uttam Yudh Seva Medal (India)
- Udylite Corporation
- Understanding Your Teenager
- Unipart Yachiyo Technology (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's eye-opening to go to the Urban Youth Racing School or NASCAR events and see these kids loving the sport.
Sprint Nextel (NYSE:S) today donated $45,000 to the Urban Youth Racing School (UYRS), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to the education, training and preparation of today's urban youths by exposure to the automotive and motorsports industry.
My grandson, Daryn "Max" Moore, is part of the Philadelphia-based Urban youth Racing School (UYRS).
We have been pleased with the growth and success of the Diversity Summer Internship Program and the Urban Youth Racing School and look forward to enjoying as much success with our new relationship with the All-American Soap Box Derby.
The Bartech Group Company of the Year DaimlerChrysler Ford Motor Company General Motors Car of the Year BMW 3-Series Coupe Honda Fit Hyundai Elantra Truck of the Year Acura RDX Chevy Silverado Ford Edge Diversity in Motor Sports Finalists National Hot Rod Association Urban Youth Racing School For more information about the 11th Annual Urban Wheel Awards, to obtain tickets, or to sponsor the event, visit http://www.
Gorny currently resides with his wife and two children in West Grove, PA where he is actively involved with the Leukemia Society, Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry and the Urban Youth Racing School.