Ron Pardini, executive director of the San Francisco-based Urban Village Farmers' Market Association, sums it up in a single sentence: "We need farmers' markets for health, environmental, spiritual and culinary reasons.
What does UVFM stand for?
UVFM stands for Urban Village Farmers' Market Association (Fremont, California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UVFM in our Acronym Attic
- Université Virtuelle Francophone (French: French Virtual University)
- University Venture Fund (student investment)
- Unverified Failure
- UTI (Unit Trust of India) Venture Funds (India)
- Utah Valley Football Conference
- Upperville Volunteer Fire Department (Upperville, Virginia)
- Umpqua Valley Fly Fishers (Roseburg, OR)
- Universal Variable Fudge Factor
- Urban Visionaries Film Festival (New York, NY)
- Utah Valley Football League
- Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis
- umbilical venous flow amount and velocity
- Ultimate Video Games
- Ultra Video Gallery (software)
- Universal Voice Grade (telephone switch ports)
- Universidad del Valle de Guatemala (University of the Valley of Guatemala)
- Ultra Video Graphics Array
- Urban Video Game Academy (Baltimore, MD)
- United Voices Gospel Choir
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation