and Urban Ventures Leadership Foundation, and as a trustee of the Walker Art Center.
What does UVLF stand for?
UVLF stands for Urban Ventures Leadership Foundation (Minneapolis faith-based community development corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Unit Vulnerability List (personnel likely to deploy for a contingency)
- United Van Lines
- Universal Videogame List
- Univerza V Ljubljani (Slovenian: University of Ljubljana; Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Una Voce Los Angeles (Una Voce America branch)
- Uncompahgre Volunteer Legal Aid (Colorado)
- Universidade Virtual Latino Americana (Portuguese: Latin American Virtual University; Brazil)
- Universal Variable Length Codeword
- Unlimited Visibility Lighting Design (New York, NY)
- University Virtual Learning Environment
- Ultraviolet Limb Imaging (US Naval Research Research Laboratory)
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Ulead Volume Licensing Program (software)
- Ultra Violet Line Scan
- Under-Voltage Load Shedding
- Upper Valley-Lake Sunapee Council
- Upper Valley Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission (New Hampshire)
- Upper Valley Land Trust (Hanover, NH)
- Utah Valley Linux Users Group
- Und Viele/s Mehr (German: And Many/Much More)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Urban Ventures Leadership Foundation of Minneapolis.
00 Urban Ventures Leadership Foundation Minneapolis $3,000.
Employment Action Center 5,000 Science Museum of Minnesota 5,000 Storefront/Youth Action 10,000 Tree Trust 2,500 Urban Ventures Leadership Foundation 7,500 Vietnamese Social Services of Minnesota 5,000 Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People 2,500 Washburn Child Guidance Center 5,000 Women Venture 2,500 Working Opportunities for Women 5,000 CAPITAL Deaf Blind Services Minnesota $20,000 East Side Neighborhood Service, Inc.
Paul, MN Southeast Asian Refugee Community Home (SEARCH) $500 Minneapolis, MN Storefront/Youth Action $1,500 Edina, MN Urban Ventures Leadership Foundation $2,000 Minneapolis, MN Volunteers Enlisted To Assist People $1,000 Bloomington, MN Wilderness Inquiry $2,000 Minneapolis, MN YMCA of Metropolitan Minneapolis $1,500 Minneapolis, MN YouthCare $1,500 Minneapolis, MN Other: American Indian Business Development Corporation $1,000 Minneapolis, MN CARE Foundation $10,000 Minneapolis, MN Minnesota Accounting Aid Society $500 Roseville, MN CAPITAL GRANTS Total of 2 grants in the amount of $30,000.