Who: The City of Detroit What: Will receive a $490,000 Urban Park and Recreation Recovery Program grant from the National Park Service Thursday to be used to restore Belle Isle's Flynn Pavilion and reopen the island's canoe/kayak/bicycle/ice skate rental facility.
What does UPARR stand for?
UPARR stands for Urban Park and Recreation Recovery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ulman Personality Assessment Procedure (art therapy)
- Union Patronale Ariege Pyrenees (French: Employer's Union Areige Pyrenees; Areige Pyrenees, France)
- Urban Poverty Alleviation Program (Pakistan)
- User/Password Authentication Protocol
- Utah's Physician Assistant Program (University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Patients Association for Pulmonary Hypertension (now the Pulmonary Hypertension Association)
- Unit Public Affairs Representative
- Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator Receptor (also seen as u-PAR)
- University of Pittsburgh Applied Research Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Upper Pinellas Association for Retarded Citizens
- Urgent Procurement and Response Team
- UAS Performance Assessment System (formerly UAV, the unmanned community now recognizes the entire system)
- UAV Performance Assessment System
- Underpass (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Unit Performance Assessment System
- Universal Pilots Application Service
- Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator System (dermatology)
- United Planters' Association of South India
- Urokinase Plasminogen Activator Soluble Receptor (also seen as su-PAR)
- User Password Administration Security Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second important element is the Urban Park and Recreation Recovery Program Amendments, which provide for the development of new recreation areas and facilities - like soccer and baseball fields, parks and picnic areas.
About Americans for Our Heritage and Recreation Americans for Our Heritage and Recreation (AHR) is a broad and diverse organization representing conservationists, the recreation and sporting goods industries, park and recreation specialists, wildlife enthusiasts, advocates for urban and wilderness areas, preservationists of cultural and historic sites, land trust advocates, the youth sports community, and civic groups seeking to revitalize the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) and the Urban Park and Recreation Recovery Program (UPARR).