Current firm members include Gary Gayton, former administrator for the Urban Mass Transportation Administration and member of President Clinton's transition team.
What does UMTA stand for?
UMTA stands for Urban Mass Transportation Administration (aka Urban Mass Transit Administration; US DOT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UMTA
We have 11 other meanings of UMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Military Training
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (Malaysia)
- University of Management and Technology (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Upper Merion Township (Pennsylvania)
- Uranium Mill Tailings
- User Mode Thread (Microsoft)
- Unified Metropolitan Transport Authority (India)
- Union of Myanmar Travel Association (Yangon, Myanmar)
- Universal Mobile Telephony Association
- Upper Midwest Trials Association (motorcycles)
- Utah Music Teachers Association
- Urban Mass Transportation Assistance Act of 1970 (US DOT)
- Uluslararasi Makina Ticaret A.S. (Turkish: International Machinery Trade A.S.; est. 1945)
- Undergraduate Mathematics Teaching Conference (UK; annual conference)
- United Missionary Theological College (now United Missionary Church of Africa Theological College; Ilorin, Nigeria)
- University of Minnesota at Twin Cities
- University of Minnesota Tourism Center (St. Paul, MN)
- University of Minnesota, Crookston (Crookston, MN)
- Upper Midwest Thundercats
- Ultimate Mobile Tower Defence
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GSA standard applies to facilities funded by the Urban Mass Transportation Administration (UMTA), a division of DOT.
For each portion the city had to get approval not only from divisions within the MTA but also from the Urban Mass Transportation Administration (which dispensed federal funds) and 17 other local, regional, and state agencies.
Previously, he was with the engineering firm of Gibbs & Hill and before that with the Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
DelliBovi was the New York regional administrator of the Department of Transportation's Urban Mass Transportation Administration (UMTA).
The audit was conducted at the request of the Federal Transit Administration, formerly the Urban Mass Transportation Administration.