Experience and training: During her undergraduate studies, Bridwell-Mitchell interned at the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts and the U.
What does ULEM stand for?
ULEM stands for Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ULEM in our Acronym Attic
- Union des Ligues Européennes de Basket-Ball
- Ukrainian Language Education Centre (Canada)
- Unbundled Local Exchange Carrier (FCC)
- Uppsala Learner English Corpus (Swedish student essays)
- Urban League of Essex County (Newark, NJ)
- University Law Enforcement Division (Suny-Binghamton, New York State)
- Utah Law Enforcement Information Network (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra-Low Energy Isotope Spectrometer (particle instrument)
- Universal Love, Energy, and Knowledge
- Ultra-Low Emission Locomotive
- University of London Extramural History of Art Society (London, England)
- Utah Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Umpqua Land Exchange Project (Oregon)
- Universities Leading Edge Programme (University of Leicester; UK)
- Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada)
- Université Libre Européenne en Science Infirmière
- Uniform Life-Expectancy Table
- University of Lethbridge (Alberta, Canada)
- Ultra-Low-Emissions Vehicle
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicles - Transport Using Advanced Propulsion (EU funded project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mayor's Office of New Immigrants is one several non-profit organizations collaborating on the event including the YW Boston, the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts, the Massachusetts Teachers' Association and the Baha'i Communities of Greater Boston.
SmithCofield served as executive vice president/chief operating officer for The Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts prior to the appointment.
To help meet this need, the Boston Globe and The Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts are joining forces to host a Professional Diversity Career Fair at Fenway Park in Boston on Monday, June 2 from 1:00 to 6:00 p.
Gillette Contributes $1 Million to Make Massachusetts Program National Model BOSTON, May 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts is launching one of the most intensive programs in the nation to enhance the educational achievement of urban youth by encouraging strong family-school partnerships and more effective adult involvement in children's schooling.
To address this issue, The Boston Globe and the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts are joining forces to host a Professional Diversity Career Fair at Fenway Park in Boston on Tuesday, June 5, 2007.
Rivero chairs the Board of Directors of the Museum of Afro-American History, serves on the Board of Boston's The Partnership, the Kokrobitey School of Ghana, and the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts.
We are very pleased to be producing this event in Boston in partnership with BostonWorks, a division of The Boston Globe, and the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts, and to be hosting so many leading local and national employers.