PRIDE and RCA are outgrowths of the Urban Industry Initiatives, a special project of Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), funded by the Pew Charitable Trusts.
What does UII stand for?
UII stands for Urban Industry Initiative (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UII
We have 23 other meanings of UII in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Indian Health Organizations (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Indian Health Program
- University of Illinois Human Resources
- Upflow Inclined High-Rate Settlers
- United Indian Health Service
- Unified Industries Incorporated (Springfield, VA, USA)
- Unique Investment Identifier (numeric code)
- Unique Item Identifier
- Universitas Islam Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- University-Industry Interaction
- User Input Indication
- Uniform Intermodal Interchange and Facilities Access Agreement
- United India Insurance Company Limited (also seen as UIICL; India)
- United India Insurance Company Limited (also seen as UIIC; India)
- Unique Instrument Interface Document
- Ukrainian Industrial Internet Exhibition (database)
- Uniform Intermodal Interchange Endorsement (trucking industry)
- United Institute of International Education (Hong Kong)
- Universal Institute of Islamic Education (Sacramento, CA)
- University Infrastructure Investment Fund (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through a joint effort with the Urban Industry Initiative (UII) the organization works to promote development in the following areas: * Growth of membership will bring collective power in advocating issues of land use and occupancy certificates * Land use restructuring and zoning * Utility infrastructure improvement * Street maintenance, transportation * Prevention of crime, vandalism, and dumping * Increased security and value to aid in keeping and attracting employees About the Manufacturing Alliance of Philadelphia: MAP is a trade organization created to give voice to the owners and employees of this important sector of Philadelphia's economy.
PRIDE grew out of a special project of Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), the city's economic development arm, called the Urban Industry Initiative (UII), which seeks to help manufacturers in Lower Northeast Philadelphia improve and expand.