NAHC is a nonprofit (501(c)3) organization that is recognized by the Indian Health Service (IHS) Urban Indian Health Program under Title V of the Indian Health Care Improvement Act.
What does UIHP stand for?
UIHP stands for Urban Indian Health Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of UIHP in our Acronym Attic
- Union Industrial Home (now UIH Family Partners; Trenton, NJ; est. 1859)
- Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (est. 1990; Florida)
- Unnumbered Information with Header check
- Urban Indian Health
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Urban Indian Health Institute (Seattle, WA)
- Union Internationale des Huissiers de Justice (French: International Union of Judicial Officers)
- Ultimate Iceless Hockey League (Rhode Island)
- Unless I Hear Otherwise (tesxting shorthand)
- Urban Indian Health Organizations (Seattle, WA)
- University of Illinois Human Resources
- Upflow Inclined High-Rate Settlers
- United Indian Health Service
- Unified Industries Incorporated (Springfield, VA, USA)
- Unique Investment Identifier (numeric code)
- Unique Item Identifier
- Universitas Islam Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- University-Industry Interaction
- Urban Industry Initiative (Philadelphia, PA)
- User Input Indication
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the organization's website, it is the only Urban Indian Health Program in the state of Kansas.
How critical are IHS' Urban Indian Health Programs to overall American Indian and Alaska Native health?
However, the IHS proposal would eliminate the successful urban Indian health program, even though statistics show that about 70 percent of those who identify themselves as of American Indian and Alaska Native heritage now live in urban areas.