That study, done by Dicus and Kenneth Delfino, executive director of the Urban Forest Ecosystems Institute, found state regulations might not give local foresters the flexibility to properly manage land to protect watersheds and ensure the long-term sustainability as forests.
What does UFEI stand for?
UFEI stands for Urban Forest Ecosystems Institute (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United for a Fair Economy
- Université Française d'Egypte (French: French University of Egypt)
- Unrestricted Free Agent
- Urban Challenge Final Event (DARPA)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Uganda Flower Exporters Association (est. 1995)
- Underground Facility Expansion Area
- Universal Female Excuse Archive
- Umpqua Fishery Enhancement Derby (Oregon)
- Universal Forensic Extraction Device (Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization Ltd.)
- United Fuel and Energy Corp. (oil-based fuel distributor; Midland, TX)
- Unequal Flange Equipment Rack
- Union of Federalists and Independent Republicans (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (Brasil)
- Used Foundry Equipment Sales
- Ulster Freedom Fighters
- Ultimate Fantastic Four (comic)
- Ultimate Fighting Federation (Salina, KS)
- Ultra Fast Finalisation (Philips)
- Ultrafiltration Failure (dialysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dicus, assistant professor of natural resources management, and Kenneth Delfino, executive director of Cal Poly's Urban Forest Ecosystems Institute, caution that state regulations may not give local foresters the flexibility they need to manage forestland for long-term sustainability and the benefit of watershed protection and wildlife.