Disaster risk management is often seen as a cost rather than an investment," Vinod Thomas, Director General of ADB's Independent Evaluation Department, said at the seminar, Vulnerable Cities - Waking Up to the Need for Urban Disaster Risk Management.
What does UDRM stand for?
UDRM stands for Urban Disaster Risk Management (Asian Disaster Preparedness Center; Pathumthani, Thailand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UDRM in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Design Review Board
- Urban Development Review Board (Miami, FL)
- Utah Division of Radiation Control
- Unidirectional Receiving Device
- Upper Drina Regional Development Programme (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- User Differential Range Error (GPS)
- University of Delaware Research Foundation
- University Department of Rural Health (Australian)
- University of Dayton Research Institute
- Urban Design Research Institute (Mumbai, India)
- Uniformly Distributed Random Numbers
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Procedure (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Uniform Domain-name Dispute-Resolution Policy
- University Dispute Resolution Project (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Umpire Decision Review System (cricket)
- Unfair Dispute Resolution Service
- Unidentified Decedent Reporting System
- Universal Driver Rating System (harness racing)
- University of Dayton Rescue Squad (Ohio)
- Unscheduled DNA Repair Synthesis
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will feature alongside talks on urban disaster risk management in Taiwan and talks from Costa Rican and Japanese specialists.