uk The Men's Health Survival of the Fittest challenge is a 10-kilometre "totally unique" urban assault course.
What does UAC stand for?
UAC stands for Urban Assault Course (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UAC
We have 175 other meanings of UAC in our Acronym Attic
- University Assessment Committee
- University Athletic Council
- Unnecessary Acronym Creator (humor)
- Unsafe Act or Condition
- Up A Creek
- Update Authority Component (subsystem of Message Conversion System)
- Upper Airway Collapsibility
- Upper Area Control (aviation)
- Urban Adult Contemporary (music style)
- Urban Appalachian Council
- Use As Constructed
- User Account Control (Microsoft Windows Vista)
- User Account Controls
- User Advisory Committee
- User Agent Client
- User Assurance Co-Ordinator (UK project management role)
- Utah Avalanche Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utility Airplane Council
- Underage Consumption of Alcohol
- Unidad Académica de Contaduría y Administración (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Men's Health Survival of the Fittest challenge is a 10-kilometre "totally unique" urban assault course.
Several training ranges, such as combined arms collective training facilities (CACTF), urban assault courses (UAC), live-fire exercise shoot houses, and air/ground integration (AGI) villages, have been constructed or are in construction to ensure this critical training is enabled for all Army units.
And it didn't get any easier on Sunday morning, which began with an ambush and stretcher race followed by a series of activities including urban assault course, abseiling, climbing wall, clay pigeon shooting, and a ravine crossing.