A clear upper yield point follows the elastic deformation at the beginning of the test.
What does UYP stand for?
UYP stands for Upper Yield Point (engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UYP
We have 2 other meanings of UYP in our Acronym Attic
- University of York Music Press (UYMP)
- Ulusal Yazilim Muhendisligi Sempozyumu (Turkish: National Software Engineering Symposium)
- Use Your Netsmartz! (NetSmartz Workshop; National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Boys & Girls Clubs of America)
- Use Your Noodle
- Understanding Your New Role (government employment)
- Up Your Nose With A Rubber Hose
- Understanding Yourself and Others
- United Youth Orchestra (Hillcrest, Queensland, Australia)
- Uganda Young Positives (Kampala, Uganda)
- Unlocking Your Potential (Edge Learning Institute; Tacoma, WA)
- United Yorkie Rescue
- Upper Yamuna Review Committee (Upper Yamuna River Board; India)
- Upper Yarra Reserves Committee of Management (Australia)
- International Update Your Resume Month (Career Directors International annual September event)
- Urban Youth Racing School (Philadelphia, PA)
- International Update Your References Week (Career Directors International annual May event)
- Ultimate Yard System (bird feeder)
- Urban Youth Sports
- Utah Youth Soccer Association
- Upper Yarra Secondary College (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through appropriate dimensioning of the sleeve, stresses up to the permissible upper yield point of the pipe to be repaired can be absorbed.
For specimens aged under strains under which the stress relaxation behavior was linear viscoelastic, the stress value at the upper yield point increased over aging time, whereas for specimens aged under strains under which the stress relaxation behavior was nonlinear viscoelastic, the stress value at the upper yield point decreased for short aging period and then increased with increasing aging time.