The RL10 team s unwavering commitment to ensuring our customers receive the most reliable products is critical to our national security as demonstrated by powering the upper stage in this third of three U.
What does US stand for?
US stands for Upper Stage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of US
We have 177 other meanings of US in our Acronym Attic
- Universiteit van Stellenbosch (University of Stellenbosch)
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Sussex (UK)
- University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- University School (Ohio)
- Uniwersytet Szczecinski (Polish: University of Szczecin)
- Up Stage
- Upper School
- US Airways
- User Segment
- Usher Syndrome
- Usual Stuff (polite form)
- Ut Supra (Latin: As Above)
- Utilisateurs Simultanés (Informatique)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- United States Market Access Center (formerly International Business Incubator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two telecommunictaions satellites were lost on August 7 due to a failure in the Russian Proton-M rocket's upper stage.
The preparation of Proton-M carrier and Briz-M upper stage rocket launches is temporarily suspended until the reasons for the Express-AM4 satellite's aborted.
Taming Liquid Hydrogen: The Centaur Upper Stage Rocket, 1958-2002.
Inertial Upper Stage Flight Controller Telemetry Simulation System) to support launch rehearsal and government training; training in support of this contract; and deployment support.
Titan IVB Dimensions: Inertial upper stage length 17 ft.
Stuck without an adequate replacement booster, NASA redesigned the mission to fire Galileo using a conventionally fueled but less powerful rocket called the Inertial Upper Stage.
ILS suspended missions with the Breeze M upper stage after a Feb.