The aim of this process is to guarantee sustainability and stability in the provision of the necessary health services to the significant region of the upper south east around Keith .
What does USE stand for?
USE stands for Upper South East (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of USE
We have 59 other meanings of USE in our Acronym Attic
- Unconditionally Stable Extended
- Undergraduate Study Education Program (US NASA)
- Underground Service Entrance Cable
- Unified Software Engine
- Unified Stochastic Engine
- United States of Earth
- United States of Europe (possible name for politically united future European Union)
- Univac Scientific Exchange
- University of Seville (Spain)
- University of Southern Europe (Spain)
- Urban Systems Engineering (degree programs)
- Used Solvent Elimination
- User Support Environment
- User-to-user Signaling Entity
- Unconditionally Stable Extended Finite-Element Time Domain
- Users Society for Electronic Design Automation
- Upstream Sequence Element 1
- Uganda Services Exporters Association (Kampala, Uganda)
- United States Energy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A focus on the Upper South East In the first of a series of reports on 'The value of habitat and agriculture', Hatton MacDonald and her colleague Mark Morrison from Charles Sturt University, describe a process used to elicit non-market values for habitat in the Upper South East (SE) of South Australia (see map).
The Upper South East is dominated by remnant sand dunes and interdunal flats underlain by shallow saline groundwater.