Taking Turns: Turns are taken in descending order, beginning with the upper socio-economic status (SES) family.
What does USES stand for?
USES stands for Upper Socio-Economic Status
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USES
We have 10 other meanings of USES in our Acronym Attic
- United States Energy Research and Development Administration
- User Identification
- United States European Command
- United States Equine Rescue League (Raleigh, NC)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994
- Unmanned Space Experiment Recovery System (Japan)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances (est. 1994)
- United South End Settlements (Boston, MA)
- United States Employment Service
- United States Environmental Services LLC (contracting firm; various locations)
- Urbanization and Southeastern Estuarine Systems (research project; est. 1990)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances 2.0
- United States Endangered Species Act
- United States Environmental Science Services Administration
- UHIN (Utah Health Information Network) Security Education Tool (est. 1993)
- United South and Eastern Tribes, Inc. (Native American tribal organization; Nashville, TN)
- United States Equestrian Team
- United States Equestrian Team Foundation
- United States Environmental Training Institute (Washington)
- US Equipment Transfer to Iraq